[pmmail-list] 2 Reply-To e-mail addresses

Brandon T. King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:45:50 -0500

On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:23:40 +0200, Alfred Haider wrote:

>I ask because I want that reply to my e-mails are send to my work
>address and home address. Is this possible with pmmail?

One thing you could do to acheive the goal here is to set a filter that bounces messages to the second address. This would require that the machine running
the filter be on to bounce the messages at all times. Also assuming that you either want all email sent to both addresses, or that you can specify the addresses
you want to apply the filter to.

i.e., h.subject="Re:" or if it is a specific list of contacts, set this contacts up into an Address Group and make the filter h.fromid="$ag.groupname$"

might be the long way around, but it would get the messages on both systems, just a thought

Brandon

Brandon T. King
brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com