[pmmail-list] 2 Reply-To e-mail addresses

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:03:07 +1000

On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:39:52 -0800, Marty Rimpau wrote:

>Hi, could you try shift tabbing to the cc bcc field, pressing alt b for
>the bcc field, and put your address in there?On Fri, 05 Apr 2002
>10:23:40 +0200, Alfred Haider wrote:
>
>>Hello PMMail-List,
>>
>>I have a little question:
>>Is it possible in pmmail to enter 2 or more Reply-To addresses?
>>I ask because I want that reply to my e-mails are send to my work
>>address and home address. Is this possible with pmmail?
>>Thanks for any hints

Alfred wants replies (from unknown people using unknown MUAs) to go to
2 addresses.
He cannot have that happen as you can't send a message with 2 reply to
entries (or sender entries)

The only way he can get it is for him to automate the CCing of the one
that arrives at one of his addresses to the other(s)
That can be done by a mailserver or by scripting PMmail.

Many people answering him are assuming thet the person replying is
using PMM and is willing and cluey enough to use a feature that doesn't
presently exist. Not a realistic scenario, I'm afraid.

Another thing that Alfred can do is to set one copy of PMM to leave the
mail on the server and then he can poll for it from both places. I
don't know if this is practical for him.

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.