[pmmail-list] 2 Reply-To e-mail addresses

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:45:21 -0800

Hi, all, why even worry about all that other stuff, since the reply
notification is in the subject line, then it would be as simple as
shift tabbing to the cc and bcc field, but you're still in the cc
field, press alt for the bcc field, and write your addresses in,
tabbing to the subject, and shift tabbing back to the cc or bcc field
and writing in a new address.  On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:11:33 -0500, John
Swartzentruber wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 17:07:44 +0200 (CEST), Frank Winkler @home wrote:
>
>>"To"/"Reply-To"; Trevor doesn't like this - what does the community think
>>about it? :)
>
>I don't like it either. CC/BCC are logically similar, so combining a
>field for them although not ideal, isn't a bad idea. "To"/"Reply-To"
>are quite different, so combining them is confusing. If you could
>specify the "From" field, then combining "From" and "Reply-To" would
>make sense to me.
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

Marty