[pmmail-list] Problem with DST

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 16:04:46 -0500

Win2K changed to Eastern Daylight Time automatically.  I just
checked and it says "Current Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time".

My emails are going out with the correct time, but "-0500" in the
header.  This is happening today (it should be "-0400", right?, or
am I misunderstanding something?).

For reference, I am sending this email at about "five after four in
the afternoon, eastern daylight time".

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
------
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject
current local weather:
www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ce/Ontario/OttawaYOW.html
Photo album at www.wwwebbers.com
ICQ: wwwebber    Yahoo: andrew0534    eBay: andrew1883