[pmmail-list] Fwd: - The perfect e-mailer - FYI

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:19:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 23:30:24 +0100, Xav wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 10:19:49 -0400, Ronald K. Smith wrote:
>
>>I saw this in a "CNET" email today and thought you might be interested.
>
>Nope :-))    I want an email client to be just that, not a PIM.

Amen to that !!!
Whatever happened to nice, tight applications that did one thing, and did it very well ???
Now every application is like a freaking swiss-army knife ... and they don't do anything well ... just average ...

As much I dislike BSW for their handling of the OS/2 version of PMMail I still think PMMail is the best pure mailer out there ...
(Here's hoping that Peter Nielson can work some magic with the new codebase and manage to continue to offer OS/2 builds)

Greg