[pmmail-list] Attachments

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
10 Apr 2002 08:18:49 -0600

Hello all.

(Pertaining to current build for Win9x:)

All messages that come in with an attachment are transferred to the trash bin,
regardless of who they're coming from or what the attachment contains.  I'm
using the basic filter package (from the linked site off of the BPSW site) as
well as a few of my own.  I had a look at them and can't find anything there
that would remove messages based on whether or not there's an attachment to it.

Am I missing something in the basic setup of PMMail or the account properties
that would regulate this behaviour?

Best regards,
Marc