[pmmail-list] Attachments

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:29:00 -0300

On 10 Apr 2002 19:20:32 -0600, Marc Lewis wrote:

><On 10Apr2002 14:51 "PMMail OS/2 Support" wrote a message regarding
>
> "O> Can you post the filter you're using?
>
>Yes, but how do I convert them from binary to text format?

They're not actually in binary format. You have two options:

1. just copy/paste the data from the big entryfield in the Edit
Filter dialog (if you're using a "Complex" filter); or, better yet

2. drag your FILTERS.LST file to an email and send it as an
attachment to me at:

pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

--
Trevor Smith