[pmmail-list] Sorting of address.db

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:51:08 -0400

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:06:16 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>>some reason sorts the address.db file when a change is made. is there any
>>stop this? I set it up so the most used addresses are at the top so they pop
>>first when I start typing the alias. This sorting messes this up.
>Seriously. Very annoying isn't it? The only way I know of to stop the
>auto-sort is make the file read only. However, this prevents changes

I'm glad someone else feels this way thought I was being nit picky :)

on another note I never got a confirmation on my tab spacing bug in the
compose window. Is this a known bug?

--

.NO CARRIER

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject