[pmmail-list] PMMail Professional 2475 sends dupes

pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:31:00 EDT

** Reply to note from "PMMail OS/2 Support" <pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com> Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:05:38 -0300
>>I started getting dupes recently and wondered where they were coming from. It seems if you SEND via a POP server a message with
>>a HIGH priority, two >copies go out at slightly different times. Did not try other priority levels.

>I see it happen (two copies sent) if you "check mail" while the send
>is in progress.

I believe I've done that but it happens when you just send and wait till the send is over.

OT: When's the next OS/2 release?

Also, there are some messages inbound that crash PMMAILW.EXE. I have to go to the server and manually delete them. Most of them,
I THINK, are return receipt type messages. THis doesn't happen all the time, but it is irritatinb.

Leon

Leon D. Zetekoff, N.C.E.
Member of Team OS/2
Z&K Enterprises