[pmmail-list] Filtering

Stuart Murray-Smith pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:57:25 +0200

Hi All,

Having fiddled with combinations and permutations of filters without success, I have turned to you.

We have our email spooled to a dial-up account on a local ISP (Internet Service Provider) server (the remote server). We then dial in to that one account and would like
PMMail to filter the remote email to local email accounts say: a, b, c, and those accounts to delete their email on the remote server when this is done (accomplished so
far). The experience so far is that all the email is downloaded into all three accounts (effective filtering rule required), and any complex filtering prevents the account from
querying the remote server (probably conflicting search expressions).

Thanks in advance,

Stuart