[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 and WarpZilla 0.9.9 ?

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:57:06 -0400

Anders Jarnberg wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I'm trying to replace Netscape with WarpZilla (Mozilla) 0.9.9
> and it works great. I haven't been able to configure PMMail/2
> so that I can Explore URL inside the currently open 'zilla
> browser window though, it insist on open a new window with the
> browser.
>
> Does anyone know how to make PMMail/2 open an URL in an existing
> WarpZilla(Mozilla) window ?  It works with Netscape 4.61...
>
> Thanks.

There are two things that you have to do.

1. In the PMMail settings (for PMMail rather than your account) you have
to select the Warpzilla executable.
2.  Now you can do either of the following to envoke the browser:
     a. Start Warpzilla with the -turbo option as described in the
readme with a command file in your startup folder. If you do this, you
will also need a -kill option to run when you shutdown or you will never
shutdown or manually kill the modzilla process that is running in the
background.
     b. manually start Warpzilla prior to double clicking on anything in
PMMail.

FWIW: I note that it doesn't matter which is open (netscape, IBM
Browser, or Warpzilla) regardless of how the PMMail settings are set, if
    one of them has been started, PMMail will use it. At least that is
the way it is on my system...YMMMV.

--stan