[pmmail-list] Using address book

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:29:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:30:15 -0700 (PDT), Tony Anton wrote:

>open a new message form. How do I do this with PMM. For example, the address to post to this list is in my
>address book, but I had to mark, copy, and insert the address. I want to right click on the address and be
>able to select a new message.

Three options (at least):
1. Just type the first letters of an alias into the To: box - pmmail
will complete from the address book.
2. right click into the To: field and search the right address
3. From the address book select a name and the third button from the
right to create a new message to this address

Have fun!

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of Vienna (Austria)