[pmmail-list] Browsers and HTML

Chris Ayers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:34:10 US/Pacific

I don't know about the trial version but I am running PMMail and Netscape 4.61
at home.  I double left click on the URL to highlight it, right click on it and
I get the menu with the explore or copy options, left click on explore and the
URL comes up again, left click on that and Netscape goes to that URL.  If
Netscape is not open, it will open.  This has been working for me for several
years.

Chris

> On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:34:58 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:35:37 -0700 (PDT), Tony Anton wrote:
> >
> >>1. Why can't I click on a complete URL to open the associated browser? The
URL doesn't
even appear in
> >>bold type. If this is not a feature, are there plans to add it in the, I
hope, near
future.

> >The OS/2 version doesn't work that way.  You must double click on the
> >URL which will highlight it, and then right mouse button click on it
> >which will pop up a menu.  The menu gives you the option of copying or
> >exploring the URL and if you select explore, you can then click on the
> >URL which will open it in your browser - assuming you have your browser
> >properly set up under PMMail->Settings->General->Default Web Browser.
> >
> Which Netscape version? NS 4.6 works in the way I described-- at least until
it went
bonkers, freezing
> everything via the SIQ problem. The settings are setup as you show. Could
this be a
feature not in the trial