[pmmail-list] How do I tell PMMail to use files from another installation?

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 12:48:25 +0000

Hi,

I have been trying to set up DUal boot on my PC, but things have gone
slightly haywire, and while I have a working Win98 install on a separate
partition, I've lost access to my original NT4 setup.

Under NT4 I had PMMail installed on an NTFS partition, but all my mailboxes
were located on a FAT16 partition which I am able to see from Win98.
(I did that exactly for contingencies like this!)

I've installed PMMail on my Win98 drive, so how do I tell it to use the
accounts and mailboxes from my NT installation? (I need to access
a number of messages there)

TIA
Richard Grevers