[pmmail-list] How do I tell PMMail to use files from another installation?

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:22:33 -0000

1/08/02 02:02:45, "Chris Ayers" <cayers@seanet.com> wrote:

>I have dual boot with OS/2 and Win ME set up on one PC.  At the time I
>set up PMMail on both systems and had my data stored on a FAT16
>partition.  I simply pointed both the OS/2 and Windows programs to the
>data drive and directory.  It is the working directory setting on the
>program object.  Now I am running a home network with separate PC's for
>Windows 2000 and OS/2 and point them both to a network drive on a third
>PC.  Works just fine.

Thanks Chris - that did the trick. To my surprise, the set of folders
I hooked in to wasn't my current working set (which must be invisible on
an NTFS drive at present), but it did have some important messages - such
as my PMMail registration key!