[pmmail-list] next beta and problem with 2578

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 06:44:00 -0500

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:25:33 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>>Hello List,
<SNIP>

>>We are also working with the dial-up connection problem. I have not
>>reproduced the EXACT problem, but I did determine that at least one
>>menu option is not functioning correctly. If "Close connection after
>>network usage" is unchecked, PMMail will still close the connection. We
>>are going to install a modem in Peter's system so that we can run this
>>through the debugger in the morning and locate the problem.

Any luck on the dial-up connection problem?

>><BIG SNIP>

Please let me join others in extending a very sincere THANK YOU for
your involvement in this list in connection with this latest beta.  You
have helped me in other areas of BMT and I thank you for that as well.

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX