[pmmail-list] could pm mail be causing this?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 03 Aug 2002 16:26:31 -0700

Hello, ever since this morning, I've been having a problem where
whenever I go in to windows explorer, the computer freezes, and I hear
a metal sound from the computer, and a friend of mine thinks it is a
motor going bad, either the blower motor, or the power supply motor,
but this didn't start happening until this morning, and I'm wondering
if there's a remote chance that 2580 may be causing this, though if
other people aren't having the problem, I doubt it, just wanted to
write and make sure.
Marty