[pmmail-list] Possible Bogus email - Claims to be from PmMail2000 Support

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 22:57:42 -0400

On Mon, 05 Aug 2002 12:32:42 +1000, Robert Traynor  (BobT) wrote:

>Is this email bogus.?
Yes and no...The email was a BIG mistake on my part!

>And should I answer it.?
No.

I have managed to make my first BIG screw-up here! I was testing an import utility
to find out if Ikonboard could be the potential replacement for the current bulletin
board. I hope that everyone will forgive this unwanted message and ignore the
information. All user profiles are still working and valid for the current forum. I
have disabled the board and will make sure that email notifications are NOT enabled
on the next attempt.

Current forum address:

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

I apologize for the inconvenience!