[pmmail-list] Beta 2.20.2580 for Windows

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:42:19 -0400

On Sat, 03 Aug 2002 15:58:19 -0400, Steve Marvin wrote:

>With 2580 I found two of my 100 filters that crash when opened, all others open
>and display correctly and all of them work. One replies with a canned reply, the other
>just deletes the messages.

Peter has fixed this problem, as well as the problem with PGP messages
and foreign characters. Also, anyone who had problems with APOP before,
Peter said that it should have been resolved in 2580 actually. The
problem was due to base64 encoding errors that he has fixed.

I am waiting to get the new build and should have it posted to the FTP
this afternoon.

Thanks,

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com