[pmmail-list] problem with 2580?

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:05:33 -0400

On Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:43:45 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Each name/address has always appeared on a separate line in the past,
>however I just confirmed that the problem exists in beta 2581, too

So far I cannot reproduce this problem in Professional or Standard
version. With new and old books and groups I continually get one "quote
name"<address> per line. I will continue to work with this one.

And yes, beta 2581 is available on the FTP server as I mentioned. I
uploaded yesterday evening when I received the new build from Peter. As
I said before, I will always put them there when I get them, it is up
to you if you want to download the file or not. I did not announce it
here because I have had very limited time to test this beta and haven't
gotten much farther today. For those using it, thank you for your
reports and I will be testing more myself this afternoon and tonight.
More info tomorrow...

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com