[pmmail-list] HELP! I need the names of the attached Files on a printed Message!!!

Sven Schumacher pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:42:10 +0200

For legal reasons we must attach the printed email to the documents in the binders. In a contract you need a physical sheet of paper to sign on. For shure
this is nothing against PMMAIL! I've stored all email since 1998 on my computer and there is no need to delete them.... But if I should sign an order I like to
know which version of the contarct or plan was attached... the PATH is not very important but the name of the file and the filesize IS...

For completeness:

Netscape could do that since V4.x of Messenger and Outlook can do this since I seen it first... So if PMMAIL can give me a way to print just this lousy
names and sizes I would really like that!