[pmmail-list] Forwarding Question

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany - Enterprise Services pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:17:14 +0200 (MEST)

 >Is there any way to select what headers show up in forwarded messages?
 >It would seem that a switch that says "Forward Abbreviated Headers"
 >would be a nice feature.  I know I almost always delete about 15 lines
 >of header from every outgoing message.  I usually just want:

Absolutely correct - and the headers shouldn't be quoted. As a workaround,
you can use a canned reply containing just the desired info. Works fine!

Regards

Frank Winkler                                 frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                       Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                           Fax +49 89 46008.2740