[pmmail-list] Stability of Current Beta

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:12:08 -0400

On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:59:10 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>Peter got a little sidetracked with another project this week, but he
>has told me that he plans to have one more build available by tomorrow

OK, I spoke way too quickly here. Just had another conversation with
Peter and it looks more like Monday before he will get back onto
PMMail. Right now, from what I know, there are a few issues with 2581,
but no major problems. I have a list of about 4 fixes including the
incorrect display of messages, Ralph's post about the Outbox that I
haven't repeated, printing of headers doesn't appear to be working,
etc. Peter has his own list of internal coding work that he wants to
accomplish as well, so hopefully we will have a new build sometime next
week.

Thanks,
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com