[pmmail-list] annoyances with remote

Mark Paulus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:07:10 -0600

One thing you can do if everything else fails is to
telnet to your mail server and manually delete the offending
message.

'telnet <isp mail server> 110'
user <userid>
pass <password>
list                                        -  this will show you a list of all the messages on the server and their filesize/line count
dele <msgnum>
quit