[pmmail-list] Urgent unread message not changed by folder's "Mark all unread as read"

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:50:01 +0200 (MES)

This occurred with OS/2 version 2.20.2370

I had selected "Mark all unread as read" in the context menu of a folder with
many unread messages. The count was not reduced to zero, but only to one.
Repeating the action didn change it. I finally found a unread message with
priority High set, and changing the Read status of this message finally
reduced the unread count in the folder to zero.

Now, this might be thought as a feature, reminding the user to read that
message which the sender marked as high priority?

Yours,
Lüko Willms