[pmmail-list] Timestamp bug (was) Beta progress

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:47:43 +1200

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:41:48 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:28:05 +1200, Richard Grevers wrote:
>
>>A week or so ago I posted a bug report here about timestamps ending
>>in "GMT" being incorrectly handled in recent betas (no time zone
>>correction is done). I never saw any response to that.
>
>Yes, we have been working on this one and just located the culprit.
>Peter is still working with the code and will continue on tomorrow to
>try and get this one fixed.

Thank you!

--
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.