[pmmail-list] OT - One thing I like about this list

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:17:22 -0700

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:00:35 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hathaway wrote:

>Just so you know, I collect quotes.  One of my favorite things about
>this list are the quotes that are somehow not in my list of 22482+.
>Today's perusal came up with these gems:
>
>"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"

Did you get this Richard Grever gem, my favorite for the week:

   This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
   grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
   to be considered flaws or defects.

Or this one, which might be a bit too narrowly focused:

   If you have to mic the saxes, the rest of the band is too loud.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.