[pmmail-list] PGP problem

Kari Suomela pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:37:54 -0500

Wednesday August 21 2002 23:22, Martin Moran wrote to All:

 >> I have checked 'remember my passphrase ...', but PMMail asks for it
 >> every time anyway. I am using the Win Pro 2502 version, since in
 > the
 >> subsequent betas PGP doesn't seem to work at all.

 MM> Are you using an external PGP version?  If so, you will have to
 MM> also
 MM> ensure that PGP does not have a setting for how long to cache the

PGP Freeware 6.5.8.

 MM> passphrase, ie: do not cache or cache for 2 minutes, or whatever.

I was actually referring to incoming messages. 2502 prompts for a
passphrase, and works basically ok. The later "betas" don't even
attempt to open a PGP encrypted message.

KS

   KARICO Business Services
   Toronto, ON Canada
   http://www.karico.ca

   Improve your golf game - get the Pocket Pro Pack:
http://posdisplay.ca