[pmmail-list] PGP problem

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:06:25 -0400

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:37:54 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

>I was actually referring to incoming messages. 2502 prompts for a
>passphrase, and works basically ok. The later "betas" don't even
>attempt to open a PGP encrypted message.

This was a problem in one of the interim betas between 2502 and 2581
but is fixed and working in 2581. I would suggest a complete uninstall
of PMMail from the Add/Remove programs menu, reboot the system and
reinstall PMMail. There were changes made to several dlls and other
program files during the updates that may not have been overwritten on
the update install. Note that using Add/Remove programs will NOT remove
your data files, only the program and system files associated with
PMMail.

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com