[pmmail-list] List stil active??

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:10:32 -0400

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:54:12 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:

>Well, guess we can wait a few more days. Like till monday? 8-)

Peter said Friday yesterday. As always it will be on the FTP site as
soon as I get it.

So far, he says he has fixed 'Print Headers', a bug with signatures in
canned replies, several message display issues, and the timezone issue.
He is continuing to work on the dial-up problems and other internal
coding issues he finds as he goes, as well as other issues that I don't
recall off the top of my head.

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com