[pmmail-list] Rexx archive mail script (was Re: Looking for Rexx Script)

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:36:09 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:29:20 +0200 (MSZ), Boris Kirkorowicz wrote:

>Why not send it to hobbes?

Will do sometime (next week?) when I've received some feedback,
done some further testing, and written a few more words to go
with it.

BTW: I'm off home now and won't be reading emails until Tuesday
(27th); it's a public holiday here on Monday.

BTW the HTML-ising feature mainly only supports/assumes 7-bit
ASCII chars with just a half dozen or so ISO-Latin-1 accented
chars etc.  It'd be simple to add support for the rest of
ISO-Latin-1, but again, it won't get done until next week
at the earliest.  If anyone would like other char sets
supported, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Simon