[pmmail-list] Future version suggestion.

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:09:10 +1000

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:14:52 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>The ability to print messages on a continuous basis, rather than on a
>one page per message basis, would be welcome.  Dare I say it that
>Outlook and OE have this feature, and while I don't use it often, the
>times that I do use it it comes in very handy.

Have a look at FinePrint at the obvious URL. It will concatenate print
jobs but maybe you want not to have a page break after a half page.

I love it because I can delete pages that only have an unneeded page
updated date at the end of a web page and that it can do 2 up side by
side portrait pages by printing landscape mode etc etc.

It acts as a virtual printer and prints to your choice of physical
printers.

Saves me a lot of trees doing manuals 2 up duplexed (using a non-duplex
printer) for manuals so I bind them in a 3ring and it even arranges the
gutter for that. Shareware with trial mode.

Rod.

>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?