[pmmail-list] Future version suggestion [resend].

Menno Tillema pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:50:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:38:36 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:

   > To be honest I never thought of that. But it is conceivable
that,
   > depending on settings and timing, it could be sent before you
had a
   > chance to edit it - no?

I have the indication that copying an existing message in the Outbox
behaves different than closing a message you are editing. I have the
"send immediately"  checked and I still do have time to open the
message and change a few things. I have _not_ tested this thouroughly
though!

--
Tot mails, <Menno>

Menno Tillema