[pmmail-list] versions

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:47:55 +1200

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:13:33 -0400, Bill Seward wrote:

>I seem to be seeing much higher version of the pmmail Professional for windows that everyone
is talking about
>then we have here .
> My latest version is 2.20.2502  . Are they betas you all are using or are they alphas
program.

I am using beta 2.2.2581, and it seems to be stable and useable - you've
seen the discussion of the bugs it contains here.
I presume that there is no problem in re-stating the download
addresses since they've been published here previously.

For the professional version:
http://www.pmmail2000.com/betas/PMMail2kPro2202581.exe
For the Standard version:
http://www.pmmail2000.com/betas/PMMail2kStd2202581.exe

--
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.