[pmmail-list] What about This scenario....

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:51:23 -0700

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:17:21 -0500, Wendell Brown wrote:

>I just got the attached message.  It ONLY has a Text/HTML segment...
>the segment DOENS'T have the < H T M L > tag in it but it does have
>html formatting.... needless to say, it doesn't display very well in
>2.20.2581 with the "View Text" setting (or maybe without).

What do you actually see?  I guess I would expect to see the raw HTML code with
tags.  Does it try to render the HTML?

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.