[pmmail-list] What about This scenario....

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:50:34 -0400

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:28:14 -0500, Wendell Brown wrote:

>Yup, I see the raw HTML codes.  It does NOT render the HTML at all.  I
>don't know what it SHOULD do since I don't think it's REALLY HTML
>without the < H T M L > header but I don't know since it IS in the
>text/html mime segment.

Open up a text editor and enter the following text:

< HTML>
< BODY>

< /BODY>
< /HTML>

Note: Eliminate the space between the "<" character and the tag,

Copy the HTML code from the email and paste it between the two BODY
tags.  Then save the file with the htm extension (e.g. test.htm) and
you can then view it in your browser or in your text editor if it is so
equipped.

Ralph Cohen