[pmmail-list] Bug in 2608 and 2612

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:48:28 -0400

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:16:08 -0400, Steve Marvin wrote:

>The dynamic link library RASAPI32.dll could not be found in the specified path.
>(followed by a list of path's starting with PMMails).
>
>I do not have this file and apparently don't need it.
>
>System : Windows NT 4.0 workstation latest service pack and hot fixes.
>Network: Cable - via a 100MB lan.

Peter did alter the code concerning this DLL. We are looking for a
workaround to this problem right now in the way of a universal
rasapi32.dll file that we can include in the installer for systems that
do not already have the file installed. If we cannot find a solution by
Monday, he said that he will reverse the changes so that PMMail will
function correctly on NT and Win 95 systems, typically the only
installations that do not already have the dll installed.

Thanks,

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com