[pmmail-list] Beta progress - follow-up after 2612

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:08:35 -0500

Thank you Peter and Brandon.  At least after two successful attempts to
download messages my dial up connection remains intact.  Looks like
this bug is successfully squashed!!!!

Hazen

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:34:14 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

>>OK - still have a problem with build 2581 and Win 2K Pro.  Downloaded,
>>opened and upon connection build 2581 retrieved the two waiting posts,
>>then closed connection
>>

>>Hazen Woods
>>Austin, TX
>>

>>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>>with the first line of the message body being...

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX