[pmmail-list] problem with run time error

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:16:00 -0700

Hi, Brandin, and list, I just bounced a copy of a message to support
that was causing a c visual basic run time error, but this doesn't show
up in the fault log.txt file, I just get a critical stop error, and it
says that because of the run time error, the program has to be
terminated in an unusual way.  This was with 2612, but since I couldn't
even read my messages in 2612 as I was composing them, I have reverted
back to 2581.  I also tried sending this same message with 2581, and pm
mail just closed without any error prompt, but I did notice that when
pm mail did close in both versions, that what was copied to the clip
board wasn't there anymore, so I suspect a problem with the specific
message, and if anybody wants a copy of the specific message, I can
bounce it to you.
Marty