[pmmail-list] PC Freezes when downloading mail

Stephen Y. Odo pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 13:14:53 -1000

On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:42:53 -1000, Stephen Y. Odo wrote:
>I'm seeing similar behavior.  I haven't been able to track it
>down to any one application ... but I am running Windows 2000
>SP2 and ZoneAlarm Pro v3.1.395.
>
>Next time it happens, I'll try shutting down ZoneAlarm ...

I just noticed that there's a feature called "MailSafe" in
ZoneAlarm ... perhaps this is the culprit?  I've just disabled
it ... hopefully, I don't run into this problem again ...