[pmmail-list] Wish list: account location

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:44:00 +0100 (MEZ)

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:09:35 -0600, Dave wrote:

> I have had the same accounts in PMMail for a while, but have
> renamed them several times so looking for the right folder is painful.

> In the same vein, knowing the name of a message would be useful as
> well.

  While it would certainly be better to have the information directly via
PMMail means, you can get that today by using a manual filter, simply by
calling an external hook. Under OS/2, there is a simply free program called
PMPOPUP.EXE, for Windows, I don't know. Probably a short Windows script would
do.

  The script would have nothing more to do than display its command line
parameter, which is the path to the message, and this does include the
directory name of the Account.

Yours,
Lüko Willms