[pmmail-list] Nice to have

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:15:29 -0500 (EST)

Ahhh, Ahhh...
But YOU have to TRY what I said!

In the HEADER of the copy of the message that is placed in your SENT
folder you will find a complete list of:
	To:...
	CC:...
AND->  BCC:...

Don't just look at the message as it is initially displayed, use:
	Window->View_Full_Header
or the equivalent icon and you will see what I am suggesting...

[I know it is there, because I am viewing a message that I just sent to
about 20 people on a BCC-list.]

Try it!  You'll like it!  [...to quote a very old commercial...]