[pmmail-list] m.size Filter Broken in PMMail Win 2.20.2661?

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:44:58 -0500

For the record, I did receive a response from Brandon (I think) to this
same message (below) that I had also posted on the pmmail2000.com
Windows forum.  He said that it has been entered as bug.

Ralph