[pmmail-list] Additional feature request for OS/2 New Version

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 18:03:27 +1100

On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:46:42 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

>I've been using it for a while.  Only two problems, neither are show
>stoppers:
>
>1)  It does not seem to remove other than the FIRST attachment from a
>message. Even running the message through a second time does not get
>rid of additional attachments.

strip.exe changes the file size parameter in the FOLDER.BAG file to
xxKB from xxK and it looks at that as a sign that it is done. If you
hexedited it to change the B to anything else it would do it again.

Use the Force, Luke,
Go to the Source, Luke!

Hack time is here! Fix it and recompile.

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.