[pmmail-list] Additional feature request for OS/2 New Version

Winfried Tilanus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:20:16 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:05:40 +0100 (CET),
pmmail-archive@joachimselinger.de wrote:

>> echo %1
>> pause
>
>Thanks, your two solutions are nice, after Winfried's suggestions also
>pretty obvious. ;-)
>
>I still hold with my argument in the previous mail in answer to Winfrieds.

Well, you might copy it form there ;-)

I have also seen a commandline utility that puts some text in the
clipboard. You might call that one with the filter. (Name the filter:
copy file name location and make it manual)

Anyone some smarter, more creative idea's?

Best wishes,
Winfried

--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wtilanus/