[pmmail-list] Alternative for OS/2 users who DESERVES better treatment from BSW.

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:44:49 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 01 Feb 2002 02:46:49 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:17:16 +0800 (SGT), Chua Teng Thiam wrote:
>
>> Take a look at emerald
>
>   I did, and was struck by the stark similarities in the screenshots
>between Emerald and PMMail, especially the filter window...

 I downloaded the demo to play with, I'm not impressed with anything other than interface, missing a lot of features like sorting the folders' contents.
It also crashed on me a couple times, and I have the latest Java's on this box. BUT is a ripoff of the interface without a doubt. Only dialog that
wasn't was the mail composer one, and that's a Netscape ripoff.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.