[pmmail-list] Draft function broken in Beta - Confirmed

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:47:33 -0400

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:31:55 -0500, Paul J. Christiansen wrote:

>I am seeing the same behavior.  Created a test draft message, then saved it.
>Can see the note contents in the preview window, but attempts to open it
>result in the error message previously quoted.

BTW, anyone who is suffering from this problem (i.e. those using the
latest windows beta) can get around it (until the new beta is
released) by:

1. dragging the message from the drafts or outbox folder (both are
affected) -- yes, you can drag the files, even though you can't open
them;

2. dropping the message in the inbox;

3. double-clicking it to open;

4. copy/paste to a new message.

(this is if you have a long message you type, then hit "save" and
subsequently can't get at it.)

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support