[pmmail-list] Customer Service - Priority One [Was: Running PMMail 2000 .... under Odin ...]

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:44:54 -0400

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:23:32 -0500, Kenn Yuill wrote:

>Any company, where the customer is their top priority, would have an
>automated system to access each one of their customers' records and
>provide any information to a customer in a matter of minutes as an
>ongoing cost of doing business.  Add $ 2 or $ 3 to the price of current

Some customers may prefer the convenience you describe at the higher
price. Some may prefer cheaper prices. I respectfully suggest that
you do not speak for them all.

I would also like to point out that if you are willing to pay a
premium to have your lost registration retrieved, I am at a loss to
understand why you are now arguing *against* paying a premium to have
your lost registration retrieved.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support