[pmmail-list] Running PMMail 2000 for Win32 under Odin , Now registration

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 15:01:38 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 08 Feb 2002 09:10:39 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>:-) Looking up lost registrations still requires human intervention:
>search the database (not always easy considering the cryptic emails I
>have seen many times -- no full name, different email address than
>the one originally registered, etc.), verify the purchase, reply to
>the email... Those people get paid. They look up very many
>registrations on a daily basis, I am told.

Then look at Stardock's registration retrieval system. They don't charge and it's as automated as you can get.  You put in the email that you
registered under, and it responds if it found you or not, if it did it sends you an email with ALL THE REGISTRATION CODES FOR THAT
EMAIL address for every product you have registered with them.  If you changed your email address you have to call sales for an update.

Let's see I just asked for my codes, it has OD for OS/2,  two OD for Windows,  Advarice: The Final Saga  and that I have renewed my OD for
Windows for this year.  Along with some advertising messages and a suggestion that I printout the email and store it in a safe place.