[pmmail-list] The Future of the OS/2 / ECS version

Jesper Nee pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 15:46:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
I have been following this list for quite a while now and I would
really like to have a definitive answer from BSW regarding the os2
version. I have been using pmmail for several years (when I have been
using os2) and my wife uses the windows version (she got used to pmmail
on os2:-). The thing is that I really like pmmail and it was one of the
reasons why I decided to give Ecomstation a chance (I have been using
Linux ...).
I purchased the pmmail upgrade and a new version for windows (for the
wife) not long ago and I would really like to get the os2 version
refreshed. It works fine and I don't REALLY need new features but it's
nice to know that development continues. Sooner or later I'll run into
something that isn't supported. I believe the windows-1252 codepage are
presently unsupported and some of my emails looks funny because of it
but If I knew this is going to be fixed in a not too far future I can
cope with it.

So please Trevor (or others), a yes or no and a timeframe (if yes)
would be very much appreciated.

A since 1.x pmmail user.

Jesper